Space Explorers (2019)
2 - 4
Space Explorers is a tableau building game for 2-4 players, ages 10+, and plays in about 20-40 mins. It was designed by Yuri Zhuravljov, best known for designing Viceroy, and was illustrated by Alexey Kot.
Players are the head of their own Research and Development Hub in a Space Research Center. Your goal is to gather the best and brightest minds humanity has to offer, and complete large scale space projects.
Space Explorers features 20 different historical spacecrafts, 10 American and 10 Soviet, covering satellites, manned spaceships, and orbital stations. A wide range of spacecrafts can be found in the game from the Golden Age of Astronautics including Sputnik and Apollo 11.
As Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin said aboard the Vostok 1 on April 12, 1968, as he was positioned on the launchpad poised to be the first human in space..."Let's Go!"
Also from 25th Century Games:
- Robots Love Ice Cream: The Card Game
- Space Explorers: Solo Rulebook & Tracker
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
- Cancelled: The Card Game
- Christmas Lights: A Card Game – Krampus
- Christmas Lights: Card Game
- Christmas Lights: A Card Game – Reindeer Ornament
- Jurassic Parts
- Space Explorers: Spacecraft Projects Promo Cards