Dallas, TX USA
Portal Games - Board games That Tell Stories. We are a board game publishing company founded in 1999 and based in Knurów, Poland.
We are bookworms. Movie maniacs. RPG players. Story addicts…
We grew up reading Tolkien, Howard, Herbert, Dick, Lem, Pratchett… We were watching Willow, Blade Runner, Never Ending Story, Robin Hood… and yet, we don’t write books… we don’t make movies. We don’t make those things, because we make games. We make games that tell stories.
Books and movies are an amazing escape that can take us to different worlds. They fuel our imagination and dreams. They let us walk in the shoes of great heroes and have exciting adventures. With games, however, we can go further. We can experience these stories together with our friends. Gather around a table and fight enemies together. Survive or die as a group. Together, we can tell stories.
This is what we do. This is what we believe in. Do you want to defend a castle? Do you want to build an Empire? Survive on deserted Island? Call your friends, sit at the table and get ready for the amazing story you will tell this evening.
Designer Ignacy Trzewiczek is the owner and CEO of Portal Games.
- Portal Games fan (old logo)
- Portal Games fan (logo since 2016)
- 51st State: Master Set fan
- Alien Artifacts fan
- Crazy Karts fan
- Cry Havoc fan
- Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game fan
- First Martians: Adventures on the Red Planet fan
- Imperial Settlers fan
- Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy fan
- Monolith Arena fan
- Neuroshima Hex! 3.0 fan
- Prêt-à-Porter fan
- Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot fan
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island fan
- Stronghold 2nd Edition fan
- Theseus: The Dark Orbit fan
- Tides of Madness fan
- Tides of Time fan
- Witchcraft fan